Had knee surgery, same day after surgery got a knock on the door with a delivery of a drink cooler with a knee cuff ,literally.Look it up it is called aircast.
Ok, so I was a little groggy and in pain so I signed for it. First mistake, I am new to this. Well a month later I receive a bill from carecentrix - $69.52 for the cuff and $148.98 for the cooler. Now here is the clincher, they charged Cigna $900 + for these items that can be easily order online for $180 and want an additional $218.50 from me.
I am protesting the charge with Cigna and have reported them for fraud and price gouging.
No accountability from Carecentrix.They are ripping off the insurance company and the public.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Price gouging
- Reason of review:
- price gouging for medical need
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Insurance Billing
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Back on September 9, 2015 I was hit head on by a gecio insurance customer. Here it is 11 months later my medical bills haven't been paid, my..."
- "I was targeted I feel by scammers. Feel I was manipulated into a situation. Shortly after severing half a finger off. Had to use force to defend myself..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "Around a month ago I was overcharged for an item at publix. As this happened to me countless times, as my routine I returned the item, got my full refund..."
- "PLEASE READ I hope I help someone else avoid the stress I endured with DHGATE! I think it's about time I express the POOR unprofessional customer service that DH Gate often..."
- "We fired Caplaw, P.A. because they solicited us for a Home Modification in our home state, where they are not licensed. They also promised us a 90% chance we'd..."
- "Instant Bulk SMTP Instant Bulk SMTP is an outgoing email service that will allow you to send emails from your email address either you have your own software or you don’t..."
- " I bought a brand-new Turbo razor from Bert's first trip out and had a crankcase seal leaking took it in the service department everybody said oh yeah will take..."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."