Had knee surgery, same day after surgery got a knock on the door with a delivery of a drink cooler with a knee cuff ,literally.Look it up it is called aircast.
Ok, so I was a little groggy and in pain so I signed for it. First mistake, I am new to this. Well a month later I receive a bill from carecentrix - $69.52 for the cuff and $148.98 for the cooler. Now here is the clincher, they charged Cigna $900 + for these items that can be easily order online for $180 and want an additional $218.50 from me.
I am protesting the charge with Cigna and have reported them for fraud and price gouging.
No accountability from Carecentrix.They are ripping off the insurance company and the public.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Price gouging
- Reason of review:
- price gouging for medical need
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Insurance Billing
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I am terminally ill with cancer. My days are very limited. My daughter and I summit my claim for my cancer policy over a month ago through a Rep..."
- ".my car went to colllision max on 1/16/15 and returned 2/11/15 .I immediately noticed dent was painted not repaired.both left side windows had molding hanging and cut.windows hanging at any..."
- "US Hole in One is an Internet scam claiming outrageous services and products YET works out of an Abandoned building. Since google Maps has serviced US HOLE in ONE can..."
- "I am so upset with my leather sectionals purchased from Rooms To Go in 2009. They are peeling all over. I contacted R2G and was informed that since it's been..."
- "Around a month ago I was overcharged for an item at publix. As this happened to me countless times, as my routine I returned the item, got my full refund..."
- " spend over 100 bucks for some white roses that looked awful ! First of all the delivery came one hour late to MY GIRLFRIEND job. Then when she received..."
- "I purchased a whole house system from Rainsoft which included a softener, carbon filter, reverse osmosis, air ionizer and some laundry system thing called a Cleanstart. Well after a year..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- "At lunch time we went yo safeway to get some food. We got some beans dip and some tostitos dipping rolls to start with. What a sorprise we had when..."