CARECENTRIX RIP OFF-BEWARE-

72 of 93 Carecentrix reviews

Had knee surgery, same day after surgery got a knock on the door with a delivery of a drink cooler with a knee cuff ,literally.Look it up it is called aircast.

Ok, so I was a little groggy and in pain so I signed for it. First mistake, I am new to this. Well a month later I receive a bill from carecentrix - $69.52 for the cuff and $148.98 for the cooler. Now here is the clincher, they charged Cigna $900 + for these items that can be easily order online for $180 and want an additional $218.50 from me.

I am protesting the charge with Cigna and have reported them for fraud and price gouging.

No accountability from Carecentrix.They are ripping off the insurance company and the public.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Price gouging

Reason of review:
price gouging for medical need
Monetary loss:
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
72 of 93 Carecentrix reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Sep 15 #1213090 Round Lake, Illinois, United States

Did Cigna actually pay any money? Most of the time these coolers are not covered items....so regardless of what they billed it for - it will never be paid.

0 0 Reply
ouch

Dec 27, 2014 #921602

Definitely a rip off, they will make up some bull *** excuse, oops did we do that? Our bad! But I will say I used one of those after shoulder surgery and it was a life saver. I was able to borrow mine from the nurse home rehab department I worked at. Good luck in your recovery.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.