1.3
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

The coordination between FL Blue and Carecentrix is horrendous. Carecentrix billing hides bills on their website.

You can not view a true total to pay. I ended up in collections due to bills I could not view. Contacting them has been a nightmare. I have been put on hold only to be disconnected,and start all over again.

There has to be something illegal about this practice. They have put derogatory marks on my credit through these actions.

I have received bills from a collection agency in the amount of $298.00 only to go on their website and see I owed 41.40. What is going on with this company.

I didn't like: Are frauds and price gaugers, Debt collection, Fraudulent billing practices.

Comments

CareCentrix
Carecentrix Verified Representative

Hello. We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulties.

In order to help us best serve you, we ask that you email us at patientsupport@carecentrix.com, with the following information: your full name, your health plan, a phone number that we can best reach you at, as well as a brief description of the issue you are experiencing. Please be sure to include Case #P0050 in the subject line.

Once we have this information, a member of our support team will reach out to you directly. Thank you.