1.3
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

This company is absolutely outrageous.Simply calling to update my address, I gave up after waiting over 15 minutes on an insignificant Tuesday afternoon for someone to even answer the phone.

There are no options to update this information. I was billed $1,000 PER MONTH OVER what I was quoted by Carecentrix, and they refused to tell me promptly at the end of my first month what my bill was, saying I had to wait for an invoice to arrive at my address before they were "able to access the account to even see a balance." By the time the invoice had arrived, it was over 2 months, so I owed over $2,000 more than I was originally told to expect. Then, upon returning the equipment I obviously couldn't afford, I was billed for two more months! I've spent over 3 weeks disputing this charge with documented proof that I haven't had the equipment and I was indeed received by the company it came from the day I said it was returned.

On top of that, what my HSA helped pay went to the two months I didn't have the equipment, per Carecentrix "Policy" and now I am having to battle to have the HSA properly redirected to the two months I actually did have the equipment. I also requested SEVERAL times forms for financial assistance requests and was literally told they don't have any options. Now, after about my 5th time asking, an associate told me there is an option and reluctantly agreed to send it to me.

This was two weeks ago and I still haven't received the forms.Really impressive.

Review about: Carecentrix Customer Care.

Monetary Loss: $1940.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Fraudaulant behavior, Billing practices, Billing for items not received, Service and billing, Wait times for phones.

Comments