order free breast pump year ago and not year after i'm getting bill for something that supposed to covered . called customer service, rude, unprofessional people.

horrible customer service. horrible customer service. All i ask is credit my account for $35.28. is tag too much to ask???????????

rude, rude rude. thats not how you do business after assuring people its free of charge you charge them.

unprofessionalAll i ask is credit my account for $35,All i ask is credit my account for $35.28 ,All i ask is credit my account for $35. 28,All i ask is credit my account for $35.28All i ask is credit my account for $35.28

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments

CareCentrix
Carecentrix Verified Representative

Hello,We are sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties.In order to help us best serve you, we ask that you email us at patientsupport@carecentrix.com, with the following information: your full name, your health plan, a phone number that we can best reach you at, as well as a brief description of the issue you are experiencing.Please be sure to include Case #P0064 in the subject line. Once we have this information, a member of our support team will reach out to you directly. Thank you.

Sounds like a misunderstanding. Many people think when they here that something is 100% covered that they don't have any responsibility.

When CareCentrix submits your claim to your insurance company, if your insurance company indicates there is any patient responsibility, it's just that, your responsibility. CareCentrix does not manage your benefits (i.e.

copay, deductible, coinsurance, benefit max, benefit exclusions, etc.). So look to your insurance company to figure out why you owe $35.28.