Most helpful review

Bad, Rude, and Just don't know what they are doing

I am a Handicapped person, who needed a Shower Chair, Grab Bare for my bath tub Due to my Medical problems. I have many Bone Diseases, that has left my, a fa. ll risk, my Physician has sent over many RX's for these products. Furthermore, I was denied the coverage, #1 1st because, Because Care Centrex, couldn't find a vendor who has the Product,#2 because the Insurance would not cover the product, because I didn't meet the Requirement's needed, even due to my bone diseases, my falls have left me with broken Bone's..

User's recommendation: Not a good service to use, a Back brace was ordered for my Husband, was covered 100% by Insurance, but the Bill Care Cantrex, sent us was showed the Insurance didn't cover the Back Brace, and sent us a bill for the brace, I phone.

Hello, We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulties. In order to help us best serve you, we ask that you email us at patientsupport@carecentrix.com, with the following information: your full name, your health plan, a phone number that we can best reach you at, as well as a brief description of the issue you are experiencing.

Please be sure to include Reference Case #0398 in the subject line.

Once we have this information, a member of our support team will reach out to you directly. Thank you, Debora

ID
Spring Hill, Florida

Verified Reviewer

Beware

I have done some research on the company CareCentrix. I found out that CareCentrix is a third-party billing company, hired by insurances, BlueCross BlueShield primarily, to review referrals, approve or disapprove referrals and claims, and to bill BC/BS clients (the...
#2041749

Hello Cynthia , We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulties. In order to help us best serve you, we ask that you email us at patientsupport@carecentrix.com, with the following information: your full name, your health plan, a phone number that we can best reach you at, as well as a brief description of the issue you are experiencing.

Please be sure to include Reference Case #0333 in the subject line.

ID
Cons
  • Billing practices need review
  • Vague communications
  • Conflicting communication
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Verified Reviewer