So Florida Blue told me to contact Carecentrix to manage the process of getting me a new CPAP machine. This is where the "journey through ***" began, with so much incompetence in their staff, defintely "hourly" workers and they must go through them on a regular basis.

No one knows what they are doing but most importantly, its a layer of unneeded bureaucracy where they take a cut of health costs for doing nothing. I had to get my doctor to write a sleep study request to another 3rd party company "international Sleep study" which is where I went to do a 1 night study to determine my level of sleep apnea. I thought ok, that was done, I should get my sleep machine.

Well its 2 months in the process almost year end before my deductable resets and now I'm fighting all the companies (Florida Blue, Carecentrix, Intl Sleep Study, Apria National) to get a damn $400 cpap machine... Its *** really because they spend probably $5000 to get a $400 machine approved, its why our health care system is failing so much.

Review about: Carecentrix Cpap Machine Rental.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

CareCentrix
Carecentrix Verified Representative

Hello. We're are sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulties.

In order to help us best serve you, we ask that you email us at patientsupport@carecentrix.com, with the following information: your full name, your health plan, a phone number that we can best reach you at, as well as a brief description of the issue you are experiencing. Please be sure to include Case #P0044 in the subject line.

Once we have this information, a member of our support team will reach out to you directly. Thank you.