So Florida Blue told me to contact Carecentrix to manage the process of getting me a new CPAP machine.This is where the "journey through ***" began, with so much incompetence in their staff, defintely "hourly" workers and they must go through them on a regular basis.

No one knows what they are doing but most importantly, its a layer of unneeded bureaucracy where they take a cut of health costs for doing nothing. I had to get my doctor to write a sleep study request to another 3rd party company "international Sleep study" which is where I went to do a 1 night study to determine my level of sleep apnea. I thought ok, that was done, I should get my sleep machine.

Well its 2 months in the process almost year end before my deductable resets and now I'm fighting all the companies (Florida Blue, Carecentrix, Intl Sleep Study, Apria National) to get a damn $400 cpap machine...Its *** really because they spend probably $5000 to get a $400 machine approved, its why our health care system is failing so much.

Review about: Carecentrix Cpap Machine Rental.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments