I am interested in class action against Care Centrix and Horizon BCBS. Their billing practices are have caused enormous trouble, and their website is woefully inadequate.

Since they have taken over the billing for my medical equipment it has been one problem after another. Months ago they stopped sending bills, and then sent my account to collections because I did not pay them!

I never had a problem with the prior company that provided my equipment. I am seeking legal counsel because of the frequent phone calls I have had to make to try to resolve issues, the incorrect billing and the stress caused by their business practices.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $100000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Carecentrix. The most disappointing about a product or service at Carecentrix was website Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Carecentrix.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Carecentrix to other companies on our site.

Comments

njtracy2016
Branchville, New Jersey, United States #1254641

would love to join class act suit

Branchville, New Jersey, United States #1254639

I also have this on going problem . I reported it to NJ insurance fraud.

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States #1234877

We have had a similar problem. Major miscommunication between Carecentric and our insurance company was resolved but they said they were sending us bills but they never came.

Today I received notification from a collection agency for bills which never arrived. The bill for a little over $20.00 may ruin my credit rating.