Each bill is sent separately and when a payment is made, no follow-up statement is sent to show where the payment was applied, however duplicate bills are sent and when you call they say, payment was received but will not tell you what invoice payment was applied to. Smells of an opportunity for fraud.

Advice, Carecentrix needs to provide an accumulative statement showing all fees and payments, so that customers know where they stand. this is not fair to any patient who is trying to keep track of payments. Carecentrix is trying to use HIPAA to hide what they are doing. If they are doing their job right why won't they show it? What are they hiding?

It is not that hard to put statements together and send them to the address of the person on the account. They are sending the individual bills there. How is providing the accumulative statement HIPAA related?

If they want any more payments, they need to cooperate and produce the needed documentation. The patient that is being billed has the right to know. They need to be protected.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of a product or service from Carecentrix. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Carecentrix to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Carecentrix for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Carecentrix?

Comments