My insurance Cigna is contracted with Carecentrix for providing medical equipment, a breast pump in my case. I contacted Carecentrix well before my due date and placed an order, which I was assured I will receive within 3 weeks of placing the order. I did not receive the breast pump even after the birth of my baby and after several calls, they changed the company which finally shipped out my breast pump to me. Carecentrix promised to pay the overnight shipping charges for the delay.

Now after a month since receiving the breast pump from the new company, the first company they had placed an order with also ended up shipping out a pump to me, and to get Carecentrix to provide me with a solution to ship the pump back to them has been a struggle. Add to this an extremely rude and unhelpful customer service representative, I am surprised that the company still exists.

I never want to deal with Carecentrix ever again. They have been one of the worst companies that I have had to deal with.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Carecentrix. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Carecentrix to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Carecentrix breast pump for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Carecentrix?

Comments

Fremont, California, United States #942060

Additionally, I received a bill from Cigna for the overnight shipping charge for the breast pump, which Carecentrix had promised to foot.I had to spend over an hour with the Carecentrix customer service to get that waived.

Now, I am struggling to get information on how to return the additional breast pump I received without being responsible for paying for shipping.It has been an extremely frustrating experience dealing with them.