Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

They call me several times a year to try to collect for "my home oxygen" bill.I have never had home oxygen.

Cigna gave the wrong information. They say they will fix it but never have. One of the dates they supposedly delivered oxygen to me I was rollerblading in Florida. I told them that and the person I talked to asked me what proof I had.

I asked him for a signed receipt from me. Of course, they don't have one because I never had it. I'm in NW PA and the person who got the oxygen is in VA.

I'm tempted to let them mess with my credit rating and sue them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of getting collection calls for someone else. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "getting someone else's collection calls" of a product or service. Carecentrix needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Carecentrix.

Had an Experience with Carecentrix?

Comments